08 Nov Become a Blog Ambassador | Are You a Blogger With a Heart for Giving and Helping?
If you answered “YES!” (in your head, of course, because that would be totally weird if you screamed it out at your office or something) then we need you!
Monkey Do Project Blogger Ambassadors
We are looking for a group of volunteer bloggers who will serve as Blogger Ambassadors for The Monkey Do Project.
What is this blogger ambassador thing of which we speak?
Blogger Ambassadors serve as online, virtual “cheerleaders” for our organization. You blog about our efforts, talk to your friends and family about us, share on your social networks, etc.
What will you have to do as a blogger ambassador?
We will ask our blogger ambassadors to:
- Blog at least once per month on our your own blog.
- Share regularly on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.).
- Be willing to talk to your friends and family about our efforts in Appalachia.
- Be willing to share about our fundraising efforts.
What will you get as a blogger ambassador?
Our love. Isn’t that enough? No? Ok, you’ll also get…
- A spot on our (soon-to-come) blogger ambassador page linking to your site.
- A Monkey Do Project T-shirt
- A cool Monkey Do Blogger Ambassador Badge
- Warm, fuzzy, good feelings for helping others
If you’re interested, use our contact form. We would love to have you join our team.
Need more info on Monkey Do Project and what we do? We recommend starting with our About Page.
[Image courtesy Stuart Miles]